This is Dennis Hundley. Unable to attend commencement ceremonies in Blacksburg, Mary Washington Healthcare and Virginia Tech brought the ceremony to Dennis. On December 15th, Dennis received his diploma at Mary Washington Hospital.
Dennis died two days later (Sat, Dec. 17) of Hodgkin’s lymphoma but he is still showing people that you can do absolutely anything. Lymphoma didn’t stop him from pursuing his dreams. Dennis you were an amazing person and you will be missed. Rest in peace.
- blackman56k likes this
- hello-hopeless reblogged this from gofightwinvt
- hello-hopeless likes this
- angst-inmypants reblogged this from gofightwinvt and added:
- sweetasahoneybeehive reblogged this from gofightwinvt
- koalifiedd reblogged this from gofightwinvt
- koalifiedd likes this
- gofightwinvt reblogged this from compartmentalist and added:
- garycope likes this
- aslightexaggeration reblogged this from compartmentalist
- compartmentalist posted this